Sugar Free Pancakes
Here we bring pancakes that are “maida-free”. These are fluffy, delicious, and easy to make with ingredients easily available.
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp True Elements Raw Honey
1 cup Wheat Flour
1 cup Milk
Vanilla Ice Cream (optional for serving)
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first add wheat flour, honey, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well.
- Add milk gradually into the mixture and make pancake batter.
- Heat a pan and grease it with butter.
- Pour a dollop of the pancake mixture and spread a little.
- Cook pancake from both sides on medium heat.
- While serving, top the pancake with vanilla ice cream and a tsp of honey