Suji Oats Kheer
Be it for babies, adults or senior citizens, a healthy warm bowl of kheer is loved by all, especially when it is topped with crunchy Almonds to add on to the taste. But did you know, a bowl of Oats kheer, prepared in a similar way is equally or slightly more nutritious and delicious when made from pure milk? Try out this to relish the rich taste of kheer!
¼ cup semolina
2 cups milk
Jaggery as per preference
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat milk in a pan.
- Add rolled oats and bring to boil
- Add semolina and stir vigorously
- Add jaggery and cardamom to it as per preference.
- Stir continuously till it is soft and pudding-like consistency.
- Refrigerate for half an hour and serve chilled.