Sunflower Choco Cookies
Chocolate bliss! Vegan sunflower chocolate cookies are oil-free, grain-free, and nut-free, but also pure decadence in every bite! If rich, crisp-chewy chocolate cookies are your idea of a good time, then this recipe is for you. In fact, we designed them to be for almost everyone as they are gluten-free and oil-free.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a mixie jar powder the sunflower seeds and oats.
- separately. In a large bowl mix everything except milk.
- Incorporate well and add milk to make a soft dough.
- Line a baking tray and make small lemon sized balls.
- Place at a distance and press with a fork to flatten Top each cookie with sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 120 degrees for 20 minutes. let cool completely and savor.