Sunflower Seed Crackers
Looking for a crispy snacking treat that is healthy and guilt-free? These sunflower seed crackers are delightfully crunchy, grain-free and Low-carb seed crackers and are great for snacking and platters. Indeed an amazing snacking option for gluten intolerants. The roasted bell peppers, cheese and seasonings add a fresh flavour to these crackers.
5-6 roasted, Bell peppers
1 tbsp Dried Italian seasoning - 1 tbsp
1 tsp Sea salt
4 tbsp grated, Parmesan cheese
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Soak the raw sunflower seeds overnight at room temperature and drain them in the morning.
- Add the soaked sunflower seeds in a blender and blend it finely.
- Add the seasoning, salt, cheese and roasted bell peppers and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pre-heat the oven to 75 degree and line the baking tray.
- Spread the sunflower seed mixture evenly on the baking sheet using a spatula.
- The thickness of the mixture should be no more than 3 to 4 mm.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes or until the crackers turn crispy.