Sunflower Seeds benefits for Females
We are all guilty of having an unhealthy relationship with junk food, not realizing it until and unless it takes a toll on our waistline and puts us at risk of several other health problems. One of the biggest issues that most weight watchers face is snacking. We clearly know nuts and seeds are some of the healthiest options available in the market and sunflower seeds, in particular, are full of nutrition. We tell you the below listed easy benefits of the simple seeds, which you can't afford to skip!
- Sunflower seeds is a powerhouse of almost all the vitamins and minerals that are essential for females during the time of their pregnancy and post pregnancy.
- Sunflower Seeds have a content of Folate which is essential for the production of new cells in the body.
- It is usually advisable to take 400 grams before pregnancy; 600 grams during pregnancy to prevent birth defects of brain and spinal cord that usually occur during the first 28 days of conception.
- Sunflower Seeds have a huge content of Potassium that helps in reducing the Sodium balance which results in keeping down high blood pressure.
- Sunflower Seeds have Phytochemicals which help in improving the immune system that slows during pregnancy to increase the ability of the body to accept growing fetuses.
- Since Sunflower seeds have rich content of minerals and Phosphorus they help in developing the bones of unborn babies.
- Being rich in fibres, Sunflower seeds help in regulation of digestion at the time of pregnancy.
- Sunflower Seeds have Folic Acid that are present in Red Blood Cells which carry oxygen from the lungs to the entire body.
- They also help as antioxidants which prevents from the process of oxidation thathelps in the protection against various cancer cells
- They also have Vitamin E which is supposed to be a great neutralizer that neutralizes free radicals which helps in maintaining good cholesterol levels in the body.
- They are also considered to be the powerhouse of antioxidants which is essential to maintain healthy skin and makes skin look glowing, nourished and healthy.
- 0 Comments