Rolled Oats, Gluten Free Oats, High in Fibre and Protein
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get 12% OFF, Use Code: ROLLEDOATS
- It is Fibre-rich.
- Rich in magnesium, it can be helpful in improving overall health.
- Rolled oats contain essential vital micronutrients.
- Protein-packed, to keep you energized throughout the day.
True Elements Rolled Oats are steamed, softened and then pressed between the rollers to frame a perfect rolled-oat flake. A large portion of the individuals, particularly kids, find oats pale and soft. While there are some fitness freaks and athletes, who look at the bowl of oats with dreamy eyes. Is it true that you are an oat lover? If not, here are a couple of reasons why you should make the oat vow and consume more Rolled oats.
Reduce your love handles and tummy fat with a bowl of oats:
They are stacked with abundant nutrients, particularly fiber that fills you up, controls your craving and lessens your superfluous food cravings, thus helping you to look after your weight.
Regularize your bowel movements with Healthy Oats breakfast:
Fiber present in this promotes easy digestion and regulates bowel movements and decreases the risk of gastrointestinal issues.
Lower the danger of heart diseases with Oats:
It can help to deal with your cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels. Being protein-rich, it is beneficial for people who are gym freaks and fitness enthusiasts. Besides, it is flawless when added to your face masks to shield your skin.
How to use:
- Boil in water and then keep it covered overnight. In the morning, heat it and consume it raw.
- Or Add milk, honey or sorghum or any sweetener you prefer and garnish with dried fruits and nuts.
- Likewise, you can cook delightful upma or poha with these oats.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Avoid direct sunlight. Seal lock pocket after every use.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Suppresses Hunger Pangs, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Protein|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|