With Makarsankranti just around the corner and Til Chikki being the patent during this festival, how about you give it a healthy yet crunchy twist with our innovative Superseeds Chikki recipe?
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and dry roast sesame seeds until golden brown. Keep the heat low so that the seeds don't burn
- Remove it and keep it aside.
- In the same pan heat some ghee and roast daily dose mix. Remove daily dose mix from pan and keep aside
- Now add jaggery in the pan and melt it.
- Add 1/4th cup water and mix well.
- Now add all the dry ingredients in the jaggery syrup and mix well
- Meanwhile line a baking tray or a plate with butter paper
- Pour the hot mixture on the tray and flatten it with back of spoon
- Cut the chikki in squares.