- Price: Rs.160
- A south-indian dish made from Whole Instant Oats.
- Made from Zero Added Sugar.
- Contains 11g Protein per 100g.
- Has 9g Dietary Fibre.
- Power Packed meal, nutritious enough for Lunch or Dinner.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Why True Elements Oats Congee is better than the rest?
Congee is a dish or a meal derived from the southern parts of India. It is basically consumed in replacement to rice, in the form of a porridge or gruel. When it is consumed as a plain dish without any toppings or flavours, it is served as a side dish. Whereas when consumed with certain seasonings, toppings, this can become a complete, nutritious meal for yourself.
True Elements Oats Congee is prepared from 100% wholegrain Instant Oats. It is enhanced with Real Veggie delight to give your taste buds a flavourful indulgence to any of your meals. The veggies used in our congee are dehydrated using a new technology wherein there is no loss of nutrients. Traditional dehydration causes burning or the veggies or extreme loss of nutrients, but with True Elements Oats Congee, you can get to experience this delicious dish with all nutrients and flavour of the spices and veggies intact.
How to use True Elements Oats Congee:
- For every 1 cup of Oats Congee, take 5 cups of Water.
- Mix it well with a stirrer and close it with a lid.
- Keep it aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Relish this delicious Congee with Fresh Veggies.
Health Benefits of True Elements Oats Congee:
Promotes Healthy Digestion
Since it is made from Fibre-rich Oats, our congee can greatly contribute in promoting a healthy digestive system.
Congee is prepared by boiling it in a good amount of water, thus keeping you hydrated and helps in preventing dehydration.
Helps in Weight Loss
Packed with nutritious real veggies and made from Zero Added Sugar, congee keeps the blood sugar levels under control while also keeping a regular check on your weight. Being fibre-rich, it keeps your stomach full for a longer duration of time and helps in achieving your weight loss goals.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight to avoid risk of infestation.
- Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening the pack.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Gluten.