Chamomile Tea 100gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Consists of antioxidants.
- Has antispasmodic properties.
- Possesses minerals like potassium.
- Soothes the nervous system.
- Good for skin and hair.
True Elements Chamomile Tea is golden in appearance, delectable and fruity flavoured. Unlike black or green tea, this tea is derived from the flowers of chamomile, which is a herb related to daisy flower. It is also referred to as a bubane ka phala in Hindi. It is an extraordinary herbal tisane, grown in the foothills of Himalayas that was used by people all around the world, as a cure for various physical and emotional health concerns, since ages.
How can Chamomile Tea be beneficial for your health?
- Are you facing sleep disorders? Try this tea: This herbal tea is renowned as a night-time tea, because of its ability to soothe insomnia and encourage sleep without nightmares. So, if you are having trouble sleeping, a mild-sedative cup of this tea is best to go for your sleep disorders.
- Feeling stressed? This tea can help: Dealing with stress and anxiety is no easy deal. While you can surely pop some pills to relieve the anxiety, just a cup of aromatic tea can also be beneficial. Best thing is that it is natural and free from any side effects.
- Decrease your period pain and mood-swings with this magical brew: This magical brew has a pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties which relaxes the uterus and soothes menstrual cramps. Also, it is beneficial for treating frequent mood swings.
- Get rid of frequent stomach aches with a warm cup of this tea: If you are suffering from stomach irritation, this cup of tea can benefit you. The presence of antioxidants in these improves bowel movement and prevents more severity.
Another reason to consume this tea is that it helps in boosting the immune system.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Use one teaspoon of Chamomile Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add the sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Calms Muscle Spasms & Cramps, Effective For Insomnia, Clears Up Skin Irritations And Allergies|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Potassium|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|