Thick Chia Pudding
The combination of yogurt and chia topped with mango is outstanding. It sounds unique and tastes unusually amazing!
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl first add yogurt, chia seeds, jaggery, and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything and keep it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- In a serving glass, add a layer of soaked chia, top it with fresh mangoes, add another layer of chia followed by mangoes.
- Repeat as many times as you like.
- Top it with cranberries and serve chilled.