Toffee Pumpkin Seeds
For your cheat days, we have a healthy cheat meal. Toffee is loved by all but ever thought how would the toffee-flavored pumpkin seeds taste? Well, they taste awesome. Don’t take our word for it, try this super simple recipe out. The pumpkin seeds add crunch while toffee makes it really flavorful.
2 tbsp Sugar
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Heat a pan and add butter.
- Add sugar in it and keep mixing until sugar dissolves.
- Remove the excess butter if there is any.
- Add raw pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- You can dry roast the pumpkin seeds for a few minutes before making this recipe.
- Toffee Pumpkin seeds are ready.