Too Bored to Cook? Head on to these Overnight Oats Recipes!
Simplify your Morning routine & your cooking skills by learning how to make Overnight Oats! Overnight Oats are customizable and are fairly easy to make, no crazy-mix of random ingredients! These recipes are not just easy to make but also a powerhouse of Nutrients & extremely tasty. There are two basic ingredients that you need to make one- Rolled Oats & Milk.
Let's begin with the recipes:
1) Classic Overnight Dessert:
- In a jar of Half cup Rolled Oats & Milk, add diced fruits of your choice (apple/banana/berries).
- Add nuts and seeds like cashew, almonds, sunflower seeds and give it a good stir.
- Add peanut butter to top it off for that all rounder savoury-nutty flavour.
- Refrigerate and Relish this delicacy!
2) Heavenly Banana Mix:
- Combine 1/2 Mashed banana with 5-6pieces of walnuts/badams, you can add your preferred dry fruits too. Add 1 spoon True Elements Flax seeds.
- You can even add honey or maple syrup to make it extremely delicious.
- Add 1/2cup of Rolled Oats & 1/2cup Milk in the jar.
- Keep it in the fridge overnight and Wake up to a Dreamy Breakfast!
3) Peanut Butter Jelly:
- Add the basics first - 1/2 cup True Elements Rolled Oats & 1/2 cup Milk of your choice.
- Add Two spoons of Peanut Butter, mix it, add 1spoon Chia Seeds & 4-5 chopped strawberries to make it more savoury!
- Refrigerate & Relish it in the morning!
- Drizzle maple syrup on top to make it more delicious
- Along with 1/2 cup Rolled Oats & Milk, add Protein Powder of your choice, it can be of any flavour.
- Add half spoon Chia seeds & 3-4crushed almonds to it.
- Put honey to sweeten only if required. Mix it and refrigerate. Voila! Your Protein Licious Meal is ready!
- Make sure to drink enough water throughout the day after consuming this.
5) Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter:
- Combine 2spoons of Peanut Butter along with 1 spoon Chia Seeds in a jar filled with half cup Rolled oats & Milk, Add Maple syrup and Mix it.
- Add 3-4 spoons of Mini Chocolate chips to the jar and mix.
- Put a dash of salt and half spoon of maple syrup/honey ( you can even skip this step).
- Refrigerate overnight or just 2 hours to relish this delicious recipe!
6) Easy Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal:
- In a jar of Half cup Rolled Oats & half cup milk, add crushed chocolate biscuits (any chocolate biscuit will work).
- If you are working with Oreos, use only the chocolate part and not the vanilla inside.
- Mix the mixture and add a few bits and pieces of the biscuit to make the recipe more crunchy.
- Add a pinch of salt. Refrigerate and Enjoy!
7) Apple Pie:
- Combine half cup Diced apples with Half cup of greek yoghurt (you can even prefer to add milk instead of Yoghurt) in the jar of Half cup Oats, mix them and add 1teaspoon of maple syrup and a dash of salt and cinnamon.
- Mix, Refrigerate & Relish this cool recipe as a filling and yummy breakfast!
That's all! You can even heat up your overnight oats if you prefer, but we like them chilled, straight out of the fridge! Start making your own and we are sure you'll fall in love with Oats!
- 0 Comments