Top 10 Dry fruits you should include in your Daily Dose Trail Mix
Trail mix is a healthy snack that can be enjoyed by everyone. The best part is you can enjoy it anytime as well. It could be while your hiking trip or while a calm chill Friday. This nutrient-packed snack provides you with your daily dose of vitamins and minerals! But there are plenty of dry fruits available out there. The choices can be endless and can be confusing. So if you’re wondering what are the dry fruits which be included in your daily dose trail mix then keep reading! Here are 10 dry fruits which are must-have in your Daily Dose Trail Mix.
- Almonds: As a kid, you must have heard how almonds are great for memory boosting. Not sure how true that is, but almonds are still an excellent source of vitamin E, magnesium, calcium and potassium. They are great for bone building, help lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Cashew nuts: Cashew nuts are perfect for a balanced trail mix and a balanced diet. They are rich in copper and manganese and a good source of nutrients important for immunity and energy production.
- Black Raisins: Black raisins are rich in iron and help in reducing hair loss, reducing blood pressure and eliminating impurities from the blood.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are an excellent source of omega-3. Walnuts are a must to be included in your mix. Along with being delicious, they are also filling and a handful as a snack will keep you full for hours!
- Pistachio: These earthy salty flavoured dry fruits burst with fibre, minerals and unsaturated fats that be excellent to keep your blood sugar and cholesterol low. They will make your trail mix unique.
- Dried Dates: Dried Dates will perfectly satisfy your sweet tooth. They have plenty of health benefits and are the richest source of polyphenols which help in better digestion.
- Apricot: These low-calorie snacks are very nutrient and also very tasty to eat. They boost good skin health and contain a lot of vitamins and minerals for your daily dose of nutrients.
- Dried Cranberries: Dried cranberries are small tangy berries which are antioxidant-packed which will go best with the saltier items in your trail mix.
- Dried Blueberries: Also known as the king of antioxidants, these sweet treats are perfect for your sweet cravings along with providing with the high antioxidants and fibre. They also boost your memory.
- Pecans: Pecans are a good source of magnesium, potassium and calcium. They contain healthy fats called monounsaturated fat. If you are trying to lose weight, then these should be included in your diet as they increase metabolism.
- 0 Comments