|Title / Designation
||Head – Marketing
||Graduate, preferred with post-graduation from reputed B-School.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trade marketing or brand activations (BTL activities) with FMCG companies or Sales executive role with FMCG companies worked in general trade & modern trade channels.
- Plan and execute BTL activities in line with monthly business targets (area wise and city wise)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly trade activations calendar and secure all stake holders alignment and necessary approvals well in advance. The trade and activation plans are aligned with monthly / quarterly sales targets and ROI is within the range of 10-15%.
- Managing the team of sales promoters and ensure target delivery.
- Plan and execute the POSM . Create SOP to execute the POSM at channel type
- Work closely with sales team & sales promoters and equipped them with adequate product knowledge and train them wherever requires.
- Be accountable for accurate and timely availability of data and information necessary in making right business plans and decisions.
- Report competitors activity in a specified format and time frame including new launches, if any.
- Learn the dynamics of the market/category and plan trade promotions; establish display objectives and train sales team on how to install displays in a proper and effective manner.
- Equip oneself with area data and compare potential vs. sales and make relevant plans.
- Report on sales promotion (Display, boards, use of POP, hoarding etc)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org