True Elements Tri-color Quinoa is a mixture of three super quinoa: white, black and red. It is a widely acclaimed superfood. It is a versatile, protein-rich pseudo-grain, worth adding to your diet. True Elements Tri-color quinoa is a less processed superfood which adds many health benefits to your body.
- Rich source of dietary fibre.
- High protein content.
- It is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Has a low glycaemic index.
How can Tri-colour Quinoa prove beneficial for your health?
- Help you maintain weight: It is a rich source of fibre. Fibre promotes satiety, reduces unnecessary hunger cravings and keeps you fuller. It has a beneficial effect on metabolic rate. It reduces your calorie intake and can help you maintain weight.
- Maintains healthy heart: It is a rich source of magnesium. This mineral is essential for maintaining healthy blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Good for diabetic patients: It has a low glycemic index. It helps maintain healthy sugar level and prevents frequent sugar crashes. It also has low-fat content, hence keeps cholesterol levels maintained.
- Combats ageing: This grain has the highest antioxidant content. The antioxidants combat the free radicals which help fights signs of ageing and can make you look younger and better.
- Suitable for the celiac patients: It is naturally free from gluten, hence is suitable for gluten intolerants or the ones who avert gluten from their diet.
Red Quinoa, White Quinoa and Black Quinoa.
How to use:
Soak quinoa in fresh water for 5-7 minutes before cooking. Use 3 cups water for every 1 cup quinoa. Then, place them in a saucepan, cover, let it simmer, allow it to sit for 10 minutes after the water is boiled.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.