Brazil nuts are in the limelight because of its various health benefits. They are tastier than any other nuts and jammed with a lot of nutrients. Nuts can help boost your reproductive system, fight cancer and improve the immune system, compared to other foods.
True Elements Brazil Nuts are truly natural, less processed and of a superior quality. It is good for fitness freaks. They have a rich creamy texture which makes it a good munching snack. When roasted, it can become much tastier than before.
- Contains a high amount of minerals like calcium, phosphorus and potassium.
- It consists of healthy and digestible fats.
- Rich source of vitamins and nutrients.
- Also rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Contains antioxidants.
How can Brazil Nuts improve the health of your body?
- Fight off cold, flu, and chronic disease by consuming these nuts: Antioxidants present in these nuts serve as a defense purpose in fighting cough & cold. It reduces oxidative stress and protects the body from infections. Vitamin E present in this also helps in boosting the immune system of the body.
- Want to keep your heart healthy? Snack on these nuts: Selenium reduces the blood clotting. Fibre content reduces the cholesterol level and presence of omega-6 reduces the risk of strokes, thereby keeping your heart healthy.
- Want to strengthen your muscles? Eat these creamy nuts: Magnesium boosts the muscle health and copper helps in the healthy development of bones.
- Fight thyroid problems with these nuts: Selenium helps in converting inactive thyroid gland into an active one and fight thyroid cancer.
- Helpful in losing weight?: Since it is a rich source of fibre, these nuts can keep your stomach full for a longer duration, thereby balancing your daily intake of other fast food items and gradually lose weight.
- Nuts for digestion: Fibre helps in facilitating the proper functioning of the bowel movements and avoids constipation. Selenium promotes the metabolism activity of the body.
- Prevent skin aging? Have some of these crispy nuts: Selenium and Vitamin E present in these nuts promotes a healthy skin, making it glow and prevents aging. Zinc present in the nuts prevents the dryness of skin and Vitamin E and C avoid the skin from losing its freshness.
- Helps in treating infertility problems in men: Antioxidants present in these nuts prevents the cell damage. Selenium boosts the production of testosterone and helps in sperm mobility.
- Helps in combating cancer? Consume 4-5 nuts daily: The higher the selenium, the more it is beneficial in preventing the risk of breast cancer. It may also help in reducing the risk of prostate, colon and lung cancer.
How to use:
Consume 4-5 nuts daily as a munching snack. It can also be added to cakes and other bakery foods.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles tree nuts and cereals containing gluten.