Buckwheat is an ancient food. While most people think of it as a grain, it is actually a seed. Contrary to its name, it is not at all related to wheat.
True Elements Buckwheat is a dark colour pseudo-grain, that is a rich source of several nutrients.
How can Buckwheat help improve your health?
Have a grain that is good for your heart:
- Buckwheat contains flavonoids, especially rutin, which protects the heart from several diseases by extending the action of Vitamin C. It lowers lipids, maintains blood flow and prevents clotting.
Control stress by eating right:
- It supplies vitamins and minerals, which can help your brain fight anxiety and depression.
Eat pure foods, not chemicals:
- This super grain grows so quickly that it does not usually require a lot of pesticides or other chemicals to grow well. Hence, it is all natural, free from any kind of harmful chemicals or preservatives.
Worried about the risk of diabetes? Consume this superfood:
- It has a low glycemic index. It helps lower the blood sugar and hence can help manage diabetes.
Improve your bowel movements with this grain:
- Buckwheat is sweet in flavour and is a grain that cleans and strengthens the intestine. It improves your appetite and is effective in treating dysentery and diarrhoea.
Besides this, being a reliable source of protein, it is great for fitness enthusiasts and diet conscious.
How to consume?
In the form of groats, can be steamed and cooked just like rice. It can be used in porridge, salads or cereals for breakfast. You can also grind the buckwheat and use it as natural flour for your meals.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts.