Butterscotch Muesli 1000gm
- Rich source of fibre.
- Zero cholesterol.
- Good source of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Quick energy booster.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Muesli is something that each health conscious person advises you to add to your diet. It is a dish made from raw rolled oats, dried fruits, and nuts.
True Elements Butterscotch Muesli is a sweet version of the regular one. It is a crunchy breakfast treat with the flavour of butterscotch and goodness of low-calorie ingredients.
How can Butterscotch Muesli help improve your health?
Lose weight yet eat sweet:
- Made of rolled oats and whole wheat flakes, it is a rich source of fibre. Fibre helps promote satiety, reduces hunger pangs and aids in weight maintenance. It is also free from trans fat and cholesterol.
Feeling sluggish in the morning? Boost your energy with a quick breakfast:
- It is a rich source of energy. It is a super breakfast to kick-start your day and keeps you active throughout the day.
Cut the risk of heart problems with a healthy breakfast:
- Fibre and antioxidants help reduce the blood pressure. Minerals and monounsaturated fats prevent heart ailments, thus keeping you away from the risk of heart diseases.
Want to sharpen your brain memory? Have a bowl of muesli:
- Butterscotch is a candy that can help you memorize things better. It accelerates the brain processing speed, thus improving your memory and clarity.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Almonds, Raisins, Butterscotch Nuts, Invert Sugar, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use?
Butterscotch Muesli can be consumed as a guilt-free munching snack. For breakfast, it can be served with a cup of hot/cold milk or yoghurt. It is better to be consumed with skimmed milk for additional health benefits, especially for the fitness enthusiasts.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.