Butterscotch Muesli 1000gm
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of fibre.
- Zero cholesterol.
- Maintains healthy digestive system.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Quick energy booster.
- Availability:In Stock
Muesli is something that each health conscious person advises you to add to your diet. It is a breakfast cereal made from raw rolled oats, dried fruits, and nuts.
True Elements Butterscotch Muesli is a sweet and crunchier version of the regular one. It is a crunchy breakfast treat which has the goodness of perfectly blended butterscotch nuts along with finely sliced almonds, raisins and premium quality natural rolled oats.
How can Butterscotch Muesli help improve your health?
Lose weight yet eat sweet:
- Made of rolled oats and whole wheat flakes, it is a rich source of fibre. Fibre helps promote satiety, reduces hunger pangs and aids in weight maintenance. It is also free from trans fat and cholesterol.
Feeling sluggish in the morning? Boost your energy with a crunchy breakfast:
- Muesli is a rich source of energy. It is a super breakfast food to kick-start your day which keeps you active throughout the day.
Cut the risk of heart problems with a healthy breakfast:
- Fibre and antioxidants help reduce the blood pressure. Minerals and monounsaturated fats prevent heart ailments, thus keeping you away from the risk of heart diseases.
Want to sharpen your brain memory? Have a bowl of muesli:
- Butterscotch is a candy that can help you memorize things better. It accelerates the brain processing speed, thus improving your memory and clarity.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Almonds, Raisins, Butterscotch Nuts, Invert Sugar, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use?
Butterscotch Muesli can be consumed as a guilt-free munching snack. For breakfast, it can be served with a cup of hot/cold milk or yoghurt. It is better to be consumed with skimmed milk for additional health benefits, especially for the fitness enthusiasts.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Good Source of Energy, Curbs Cholesterol Level|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Energy|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|