Cane Sorghum is one of the perfect replacements for molasses. It is dark-coloured and thick syrup which is naturally extracted from sorghum cane. It is a sweetener, inspired by the ancient people.
True Elements Cane Sorghum Syrup is not just a pack of calories, but it is loaded with certain health benefits. It is purely natural and does not contain any artificial sweetener.
Flavour: It has a very sweet flavour, with various fruit hints. Not only sweet, it also consists of complex flavours.
How can Cane Sorghum Syrup improve your health?
- Tired of everyday stomach cramps? Consume sorghum: The fibre content in it helps in improving the digestive system, prevents stomach-ache and relieves you from any stomach disorder.
- Concerned about bone health and joint pain? Add this to your diet: Magnesium boosts the production of calcium in the body and heals the pain of joints. It also strengthens the bone tissues and prevents the risk of osteoporosis.
- Want to stay active the whole day? Stay energized with this syrup: The presence of niacin in sorghum converts the food into usable energy to keep you going throughout the day.
- Difficulty in breathing? Hit on this syrup: A headache occurs when there is a difficulty in breathing and circulation of blood. Copper intake in it decreases the risks of anaemia. It helps in enhancing the development of red blood corpuscles.
- Fight ageing and lead a long life: It is loaded with several nutrients. For proper functioning of the body, nutrients are necessary which helps prevent strokes and lead a long life.
- Diabetic friendly: It consists of enzymes which inhibit the absorption of start, which maintains the insulin and glucose levels of a diabetic patient.
Sorghum is also known to prevent the risk of cancer cells grown in the body. Due to its gluten-free property, it avoids gastrointestinal problems.
Sweet Sorghum Juice.
How to use:
Sorghum Syrup can be used as an alternative to molasses. You can also use it in place of honey as a topping in pancakes or simply pour it on the top of smoothies. It can also be used as a garnish in ice-creams, cakes and breakfast cereals.