Chilli Masala Pumpkin - Chatpata Snacks
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get 12% OFF, Use Code: MASALA12
- Good source of Zinc.
- Loaded with essential Vitamins.
- Has a good amount of Phosphorus.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Spicy twist to the bland pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin Seeds are one of the healthiest, low-calorie snack which curbs your hunger pangs in no time. Light and crispy, with a warm, nutty flavour, these seeds when spiced up with chilli powder can make a lip-smacking hot, peppery on-the-go snack.
True Elements Chilli Masala Pumpkin Seeds are premium quality AAA graded pumpkin seeds which are 100% natural, giving your taste buds a spicy kick while maintaining your health. Our spiced pumpkin seeds make a curious snack for the cocktail parties and are a nutritional beast filled with essential nutrients and antioxidants.
Pumpkin Seeds, Paprika, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Edible Oil, Rice Syrup, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How can Chilli Masala Pumpkin Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Eat spicy yet stay healthy:
Pumpkin Seeds are a good source of minerals, especially zinc which helps in boosting the immunity. With the addition of spices to it, this can become your go-to snack for your spicy cravings while taking care of your health.
Improve your heart-health with spices:
Consumption of spicy food is often avoided by many people due to various reasons. But the capsaicin present in the spices is relatively good for the heart health as it boosts the circulation and helps in carrying out proper functioning of the heart, thereby improving the heart health.
Boost your brainpower with a spicy twist:
The presence of minerals like iron, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium can help in reducing the memory decline. Also, the spicy twist added to the bland pumpkin seeds can greatly contribute to keeping your palate happy, thus keeping you alert and focused.
Regulate your sleep cycles with this power snack:
Apart from the antioxidants, these seeds contain a compound called Tryptophan which helps in reducing stress, regulates your sleep cycle and gives you a sound sleep.
How to use:
- These seeds can be consumed as a munching snack whenever you are craving for junk, or you can also sprinkle them over boring, bland food like salads, upma, poha, etc to give a spicy twist to your taste buds.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening the pack.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.