Chilli Masala Sunflower
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get 12% OFF, Use Code: SUNFLOWER12
- Spicy twist to the bland sunflower seeds.
- The richest source of Magnesium.
- Loaded with Antioxidants.
- Contains essential Vitamins.
- Devoid of artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
Sunflower Seeds are one of the healthiest, a magnesium-rich snack which can curb your hunger pangs in no time. Light and crispy, with a warm, nutty flavour, these seeds when blended perfectly with chilli powder and black pepper can make a lip-smacking hot, peppery on-the-go snack to gratify your spicy snack cravings.
True Elements Chilli Masala Sunflower Seeds are premium quality Jumbo Sunflower Seeds which are 100% natural, giving your taste buds a spicy kick while maintaining your health requirements. Our spiced sunflower seeds make a curious snack for the cocktail parties and are a nutritional beast filled with essential nutrients and antioxidants.
Sunflower Seeds, Whole Oat Flour, Rice Syrup, Paprika, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How can True Elements Chilli Masala Sunflower Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Maintain your health while eating spicy:
Sunflower seeds are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which is good for the overall functioning of the heart. With the addition of spices, this can become your go-to snack when sudden spice cravings hit you in the middle of work or midnight.
Nourish your skin & hair with a handful of these seeds:
Being rich in Vitamin E, these seeds are great for the hair because it provides the scalp with deep nourishment, thus strengthening the hair follicles and boosting hair growth.
Strengthen your bone health:
Sunflower seeds are filled with high amounts of vitamin E and Copper, both of which are essential for bone health by promoting bone strength and flexibility and preventing bone loss.
How to use:
- Consume it as an on-the-go snack or just add it to your boring, bland meals for a spicy delight to your taste buds.
- Store it in a dark, dry and cool place away from moisture. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
- Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also contains Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.