Muesli is a breakfast food that each health conscious person advises you to add to your diet. It is a cereal made from raw rolled oats, dried fruits, seeds and nuts.
True Elements Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli is a delicious variant of your regular, bland and boring muesli. It is enhanced with the sweetness of luscious blueberries, tangy flavour of cranberries, crunchiness of flakes and the nostalgia about the luscious berries.
How can Berry Muesli help improve your health?
Keep your heart healthy with a bowl of healthy breakfast:
- It contains zero cholesterol and trans fat hence is healthy for the heart. Dietary fibre improves blood cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of heart stroke. Berries contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients which can dilate blood vessels and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Are you scared by the risk of UTI?
- You may be surprised by how much a cup of this can help relieve your discomfort: Proanthocyanidins (PACs) in berries prevents infectious agents from attaching to urinary tract walls, thus preventing UTI.
Aids in weight loss:
- Being a rich source of dietary fibre, Berry Muesli is known to promote satiety and reduce hunger pangs, thus helping in weight loss.
- Minerals present in whole grains boost immunity. Vitamin C in cranberries boosts the body's resistance against infectious agents.
Aids in lowering blood pressure:
- Oats and whole grains present in this helps control the blood pressure.
- Antioxidants can protect the skin from free radical damage. It can also improve memory and help prevent cognitive decline.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Almonds, Raisins, Dried Cranberry, Dried Blueberry, Invert Sugar, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
Berry Muesli can be served at breakfast with hot/cold milk, yoghurt. It can also be served with ice creams or can be added to your cakes and smoothies. You can even eat it directly as a crunchy snack. It can also be used as a seasoning on salad.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Promotes Cardiac Health, Promotes Healthy Ageing|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Fibre|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|