Blueberries have loads of benefits since it is a proud member of the superfood family. It is especially beneficial for fitness freaks.
True Elements Dried Blueberries are an immediate rescue for the berry cravings in offseasons. They are natural and wholesome sweet treats, enjoyable at any time of the day.
How can Dried Blueberries be beneficial for your health?
- Gorged on a high-fat cheat meal? These luscious berries can help fix it: Eating these berries can help in preventing the damage caused by a high-fat diet. They even help in fighting inflammatory diseases which are caused because of obesity.
- Don’t worry about the risks of sugar spikes: These are a good source of fibre which helps in regulating the digestive system & also prevents type 2 diabetes. It can even help manage cholesterol levels. A handful of berries along with some other flavonoid-rich foods can help in boosting your health.
- Sharpen your brain memory: Regular intake can help boost brain health. There is a presence of several components in these berries which contribute to improving memory and reduce the risk of cognitive diseases. It is also helpful in reducing the oxidative stress due to the presence of minerals such as calcium, potassium and manganese.
- Boost immunity with this power-packed product: They are a rich source of antioxidants which help in combating the entry of free radicals inside the body and protect the body from several chronic diseases. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the risk of a cough and cold.
- Keep your heart healthy: Antioxidants and vitamin C present in high amounts can help keep a check on the blood glucose and cholesterol level. It helps improve fat, prevents clogging of the arteries, lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Besides this, these are a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, which can help improve your skin texture, vision and can help maintain healthy bones.
Whole Dried Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use:
You can eat these berries as a dry snack any time of the day or can add it to your salads, cereals, yogurts, icecreams. It can also be added to smoothies or cakes.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.