Dried Whole Cranberries 125gm
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Contains vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Consists of essential amino acids.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infections.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Dried Cranberries are made with such uniqueness, that it can be added to any boring food and make it a mouth-watering delicacy. They can also be eaten raw in the form of a snack or can be added to ice-creams, yogurts, smoothies or even salads. They can be consumed any time of the day.
Apart from its sweet taste, it is rich in fatty acids and a high source of fibre. They are not just delicious but has also many health benefits for your body.
How can Dried Cranberries be beneficial for your health?
These sweet and tart berries are a lot more than just delicious. It has certain health benefits for your overall body. Here's what they can do for your body:
- Are you concerned about Urinary Tract Infections? These berries will help: Consumption of berries can help in preventing the formation of alkaline stones in the urinary tract as they possess anti-inflammatory properties which prevent cell damage.
- Keep your heart healthy: Since it is a rich source of antioxidants, berries prevent the hardening of arteries, thereby reducing the risk of strokes and heart failures.
- Wish to stay brilliant? Snack on these dry berries: The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds can improve memory and boost your brain health.
- Do not hesitate to show off your teeth while smiling: Proanthocyanins can inhibit the harmful bacteria from clinging to the teeth and can prevent the growth of plaque, prevent gum disease and can help maintain oral hygiene.
- Stay young, forever! These humble berries can nourish your skin; make it more glowing and free from wrinkles. These berries are known to strengthen the bones and muscle tissue due to the presence of vitamin K, reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
Besides these vital benefits, dried cranberries also aid in weight loss, prevent scurvy and reduce the risk of respiratory diseases.
Whole Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can incorporate these berries into your diet any time of the day. Dried Cranberries can be added to your salads, cereals or you can even make some delicious dessert out of this. It goes best as a garnish in ice-creams and smoothies, or it can be simply put on top of the yogurt.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use. Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.