Dried Cranberries 500gm
True Elements Dried Cranberries are made with such uniqueness, that it can be added to any boring food and make it a mouth-watering delicacy. They can also be eaten raw in the form of a snack or can be added to ice-creams, yogurts, smoothies or even salads. They can be consumed any time of the day. Apart from its sweet taste, it is rich in fatty acids and a high source of fibre. They are not ju..
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Dried Cranberries are made with such uniqueness, that it can be added to any boring food and make it a mouth-watering delicacy. They can also be eaten raw in the form of a snack or can be added to ice-creams, yogurts, smoothies or even salads. They can be consumed any time of the day.
Apart from its sweet taste, it is rich in fatty acids and a high source of fibre. They are not just delicious but has also many health benefits for your body.
How can dried cranberries be beneficial for your health?
Want to eat pills or you can hit on berries? Yes, these sweet and tart berries are a lot more than just delicious. It has certain health benefits for your overall body. Here's what they can do for your body:
- Are you concerned about urinary tract infections? These berries will help: Consumption of berries can help in preventing the formation of alkaline stones in the urinary tract.
- Keep your heart healthy: Since it is a rich source of antioxidants, berries prevent the hardening of arteries, thereby reducing the risk of strokes and heart failures.
- Wish to stay brilliant? Snack on these dry berries: The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds can improve memory and boost your brain health.
- Do not hesitate to show off your teeth while smiling: Proanthocyanidin can inhibit the harmful bacteria from clinging to the teeth and can prevent the growth of plaque, prevent gum disease and can help maintain oral hygiene.
- Stay young, forever! These humble berries can nourish your skin; make it more glowing and free from wrinkles. These berries are known to strengthen the bones and muscle tissue, reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
Besides these vital benefits, these dried berries also aids in weight loss, prevents scurvy and reduce the risk of respiratory diseases.
Whole dried cranberries.
Why to consume Dried Cranberries?
Do you know cranberries are highly rich in antioxidants? They are known to outrank other fruits and nuts considering the antioxidant capacity. Researchers have proved that they have certain radicals present in them, which helps in treating urinary tract infections. They are also an excellent source of minerals and vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C. Including vitamins and minerals; they also consist of phytonutrients which boost the overall health of the body. They have a low glycaemic level and comparatively low electrolyte level.
When to eat these berries?
You can these berries in your diet at any time of the day. It can be added to your trail mix, salads, cereals or you can even make some delicious dessert out of this. It goes best as a garnish in ice-creams and smoothies, or it can be simply put on top of the yogurt.