Fruit And Nut Muesli 1000gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- A perfect combination of dry fruits and nuts.
- Rich in soluble fibre.
- Also rich in magnesium.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Healthy snack option for snack lovers.
- Availability:In Stock
Muesli is something that each health conscious person advises you to add to your diet. It is a breakfast cereal made from raw rolled oats, dried fruits, seeds and nuts.
True Elements Fruit and Nut Muesli is a light and crispy variety of Muesli loaded with dried fruits and nuts. It is a tasty treat for your family offering a pleasant flavour but not compromising on your health. The delicious blend of dried fruits and nuts with 100% natural whole grains makes it a perfect breakfast treat for health-conscious people, who do not want to give up on taste while on a diet.
It consists of freeze-dried fruits in it. The fruits are dried using a new dehydration technology by keeping them in cold temperature below 0 degree Celsius for freezing followed by immediate dehydration. The sugar content is only fruit sugar and it does not contain any refined sugar.
When rehydrated in liquid, these fruits develop the same taste, feel and texture as that of fresh fruits. Also, since they are exposed to a very low temperature, it retains all the nutrients.
How can Fruit and Nut Muesli help improve your health?
Prevent energy slump with a delicious breakfast:
- It can keep you going for a long time, preventing the energy slumps because it consists of oats which is extremely rich in protein and vitamins. A bowl full of oats blended with dried fruits and nuts can provide you with the required nutrition for the day and give you an energetic boost for the rest of the day.
Had enough with a strict diet? Have Muesli to lose weight:
- Fibre-rich rolled oats present in this muesli keeps you full for a long time and can reduce your hunger pangs. Raisins contain special fibre which has a laxative effect while almonds keep the blood sugar levels under control as they are rich in monounsaturated fats.
Keep several diseases at bay, with a cup of this healthy breakfast:
- Honey is a rich source of antioxidants which fights off several foreign particles and keeps inflammatory diseases at bay, due to the anti-inflammatory properties present in it. Being unheated, unprocessed and 100% natural, there is no loss of nutrients, hence it can provide you with all the health benefits in just one teaspoon of it.
Do you have high blood pressure problems? A single cup of muesli can help you:
- Oats and whole grains are a rich source of fibre, which helps in stabilizing the glucose levels and maintain good cholesterol levels. They are low in cholesterol and do not contain unhealthy fats, which prevents the hardening of arteries, and avoids strokes, heart attacks and other such heart-related disorders.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Almonds, Dried Black Grapes, Dried Papaya, Dried Pineapple, Invert Sugar, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use?
Fruit and Nut Muesli can be enjoyed with either cold or hot milk. You can even serve it with ice cream, yogurt or consume directly as a snack.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Aids in Weight Loss, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Soluble Fibre, Magnesium|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|