Ginger Honey 350gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Contains properties of Ginger.
- Good source of energy.
- Contains vitamin A.
- Rich in disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Good amount of enzymes.
- Availability:In Stock
Experience the goodness of ginger-infused honey with True Elements Ginger Honey. One of the most wanted energy booster to get you started for the rest of the day.
True Elements Raw Ginger Honey is a healthy combination of two prevailing ingredients i.e. Honey and Ginger. Ginger Honey, in itself, is an amazing method to acquire all the health benefits of ginger along with the benefits of honey. It is 100% natural, unheated and unprocessed. This unique combination is the solution to nearly all your health problems, from cold to severe stomach ache.
How can Ginger Honey be beneficial for your health?
- Capable of treating asthma: Ginger Honey with black pepper is an excellent remedy for treating asthma, practised by our ancestors for a long time. It releases tension and soothes the respiratory system. It also promotes relaxation of blood vessels and the flow of oxygen.
- Beneficial for the heart: Prostaglandins found in honey is beneficial for all the organs. It eases the tension of blood vessels, reduces blood pressure and prevents the risk of heart attacks, heart blockage, and strokes. It is also a rich source of minerals like magnesium which regulates the blood circulation and keeps the heart healthy.
- Treat your morning sickness and discomforts: It is a magical tonic that heals all sorts of discomfort. It makes you feel energetic and helps in getting rid of drowsiness due to the presence of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Irritated by the menstrual cramps? Relieve from it instantly: It has the properties to relieve menstrual cramps and back pain associated with menstruation.
- An instant source of energy: It is a sweet energy drink used by athletes since ages, as a revitalizer before workouts.
- Beneficial for the gastrointestinal system: It has been used as a soothing solution to ease stomach problems, especially for children. It also stimulates the growth of flora in the intestine which ensures proper bowel movements. It also helps in absorption of other nutrients from food.
- Boosts immune system: Both have the properties of enhancing your immune system. Ginger clears the microcirculatory system of the body and acts as a potent germ-fighting agent. It is full of antioxidants that fight the free radicals which cause damage to your cells and tissues.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Raw Ginger Honey can act as a substitute for your regular honey or sugar in most of the dishes. It can be consumed as a bread spread or with waffles. It can be added to milk, tea, coffee or even smoothie. For medicinal benefits, it can be consumed raw or with a glass of warm water.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Excellent Combination That Boosts Immunity, Keeps Colds And Flu At Bay|
|Good Source Of||Energy, Vitamin A|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|