Ginger Honey, 350gm
- It contains properties of Ginger.
- It is a very good source of energy.
- It contains natural vitamins and minerals.
- It is rich in flavonoids and disease-fighting antioxidants.
- This natural sweetener has a good amount of enzymes like amylase.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements Raw Ginger Honey is a healthy combination of two prevailing ingredients i.e. Honey and Ginger. Ginger Honey, in itself, is an amazing method to acquire all the benefits of ginger. It is unheated and unprocessed. This unique combination is your solution to nearly all your health problems, from cold to stomach aches.
How can Ginger Honey benefit your health?
- Capable of treating asthma: Ginger Honey with black pepper is excellent for treating asthma. It releases tension and soothes the respiratory system. It also promotes relaxation of blood vessels and flow of oxygen.
- Beneficial for the heart: Prostaglandins found in this honey is beneficial for all organs. It eases the tension of blood vessels, reduces blood pressure and prevents the risk of heart attacks, heart blockage, and strokes.
- Treats morning sickness and discomforts: It is a magical tonic that heals all sorts of discomfort. It makes you feel energetic and helps in getting rid of drowsiness.
- Relieves menstrual discomfort: It has the properties to relieve menstrual cramps and back pain associated with menstruation.
- An instant source of energy: It is a sweet energy drink used by athletes since ages, as a revitalizer before workouts.
- Beneficial for your gastrointestinal system: Acts as a digestive tonic. It has been used as a soothing solution to ease stomach problems, especially for children. It also stimulates the growth of flora in the intestine which ensures proper bowel movements. It also helps in absorption of other nutrients from food.
- Boosts immune system: Both have the properties of enhancing your immune system. Ginger clears the microcirculatory system of the body and acts as a potent germ-fighting agent. It is full of antioxidants that fight the free radicals which cause damage to your cells and tissues.
Raw Ginger Honey.
How to use:
Raw Ginger Honey can act as a substitute for your regular honey or sugar in most of the dishes. It can be consumed as a bread spread or with waffles. It can be added to milk, tea, coffee or even smoothie. For medicinal benefits, it can be consumed raw or with a glass of warm water.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Do not refrigerate.