The humble hazelnuts are much better than it looks. They are not only loaded with nutritional elements but can also help boost your health. There is some reluctance to enjoy them, because of their fear of fat and calories. So if enjoyed in proper serving, they can provide essential nutrients.
True Elements Hazelnuts have a good balance of vitamins and carbs. They are an amazing treat option for sudden hunger pangs. These humble nuts are sweet with a nutty aroma.
- Rich source of minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- They are highly rich in vitamin E.
- Good source of healthy fats.
- Also a rich source of antioxidants.
- Consists of dietary fibre.
How can Hazelnuts benefit your health?
- Having frequent muscle pain? Snack on nuts: Magnesium along with calcium encourages contraction and relaxation of muscles. This prevents muscle tension and cramps. It also increases the muscle strength.
- Train your brain with a super nutty treat: These nuts are full of brain-boosting phytochemicals. Vitamin E, manganese, folate and fats can help in brain functioning. It also prevents cognitive decline.
- Is poor digestion cramping your health? Improve it with these nuts: Being a rich source of fibre, it aids in healthy bowel movements and soothes several digestive issues. Fibre binds to the stools and relieves constipation. Manganese also promotes healthy carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Have comfort food for your heart: Rich in good fats, it helps manage cholesterol levels. It aids in muscle contraction and decreases unnecessary stress on heart muscles. It also regulates potassium-calcium balance, which helps maintain blood pressure.
- Prevent Frequent illness with these nuts: Antioxidants can help combat oxidative stress and reduce the frequency of several illnesses. Stimulate your nervous system with better food: The nervous system requires amino acids and vitamin B6 to function. These nuts are a rich source of vitamin B6 which is beneficial for the nervous system.
- Finding it difficult to maintain healthy bones? Snack for bone health: The minerals present in these nuts can firm up the skeletal system and can provide several elements required for proper growth of bones. It can even help enhance the mineral bone density.
- Look younger and better: They are a rich source of vitamin E which protects skin from premature ageing and damage caused by free radicals. It can even help maintain wrinkle-free skin.
- Hazelnuts can also reduce the risk of post-menopausal issues. It can even provide essential nutrients required for a pregnant lady and can help satisfy your hunger cravings during pregnancy.
How to use:
Consume these nuts as a delicious snack or add it to your sweet desserts. They can be added to any of your cuisines including your breakfast cereal, biscuits and cakes.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.