- Power of 4 nutrient-dense, whole grain millets (Bajra, Jowar, Barley, Amaranth)
- No Added Sugar
- More Fibre & Complex Carbs than regular Oatmeal
- Devoid of preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Great for the digestive health
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
Multigrain, as soon as you hear this word, you immediately connect to it as a boring, tasteless food. Apart from the health benefits, it is the taste that people more often are more concerned about.
Hence, to make the best use of whole grains and its benefits, with a taste palatable to your taste buds, True Elements Multigrain Oatmeal has been curated. Chosen on the basis of taste, our multigrain oatmeal comprises of Bajra, Jowar, Barley in the form of flakes and Amaranth in the form of puff, for a crispy texture. It possesses the same composition of Honey and Cane Sorghum as compared to the ordinary oatmeal, with Zero Added Sugar. When soaked in milk, it changes to a slight brown colour, due to the presence of whole grains.
It is comparatively dense in nutrition such as Fibre & Complex Carbs than the ordinary whole oatmeal. Loaded with the goodness of real (freeze-dried) fruits and Chia & Basil seeds, it is one of the most nutrient-rich breakfast one can wake up to.
Rolled Oats (41.6%), Jowar Flakes (18.7%), Amaranth Puff (5%), Barley Flakes (5%), Honey (13.3%), Freeze Dried Fruits [Banana, Chikoo, Fig, Apple, Strawberry (3.1%)], Seeds & Nuts (5.8%) [Almonds, Flax, Chia, Basil], Cranberries (3.75%)
- Fill 1/4th cup of Multigrain oatmeal with 3/4th cup milk of your choice and stir mixture for 2-3 times.
- Cover it with a lid and refrigerate overnight (6-9 hrs works best). Consume it chilled the next morning when you are on-the-go.
- Oatmeal tastes best when chilled. For hot oatmeal cravings, microwave oatmeal soaked in milk for 2-3 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry, just take an above proportion of hot milk and oatmeal, leave it for 15 minutes and your instant oatmeal is ready to consume.
- You can also add sweetener and other fruits of your choice.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture to avoid contamination. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
- Contains Almonds and Soy. Packed in facility that also handles Tree Nuts and cereals containing Gluten.