Neem Honey 350gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- It is also rich in enzymes.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for digestion.
- Beneficial for the skin.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
True Elements Neem Honey is a nectar extracted from the miraculous neem plant. It has an amazing dark colour with a natural dark toffee like essence. It not only tastes amazing but is endowed with wide-ranging health benefits.
Our honey is 100% raw, unprocessed, unpasteurized and unheated, thereby preserving all the delicate enzymes and health-promoting qualities. It has a mild sweetness and amazing healing properties.
How can Neem Honey improve your health?
- Control high blood pressure without medicines: Neem honey can cure heart ailments and help maintain blood pressure because of the presence of antioxidants.
- Maintain your blood sugar levels with something sweet: It is a natural sweetener which is better than the regular white sugar. It can sweeten your food without spiking the blood sugar levels.
- Home remedy for skin problems and allergies: It can help your body heal internally and externally. Being a good source of antioxidants, it can cure skin wounds and all types of skin infections.
- Natural tonic for kids: Honey is a natural revitalizer and gives a sound sleep to children. It also treats insomnia and morning stress. It has anti-inflammatory properties which keep the infectious diseases at bay by preventing the entry of harmful bacteria in the body.
- Purify your blood with some sweetness: Honey has a very good impact on RBC count and raises the blood haemoglobin levels. It is also beneficial for iron deficiency diseases like anaemia. Honey can also prevent the loss of WBC, especially in chemotherapy patients.
Besides, like any other honey, Neem honey is beneficial for weight loss, maintaining healthy digestion, improves eyesight, treat insomnia and can be a great source of energy.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
Neem Honey can be used as a sweetener in your cereals, juices, smoothie, and porridge. It is best to be consumed with warm water.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Effective Blood Purifier, A Natural Tonic For Kids, Keeps Skin Radiant And Glowing And Protects From Skin Allergies|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Anti inflammatory|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|