Oat Bix 350gm, Single Grain Breakfast
- Loaded with the goodness of Rolled Oats.
- 100% naturally Gluten-free.
- Devoid of any preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- Contains Zero simple sugars.
- Packed with Fibre and Protein.
Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/- Use Code: TRUE10
As soon as you hear Oats, the first thing that comes into your mind considering the mode of consumption is Milk. They are known to be savoured well with a cup of milk in the form of porridge, oatmeal or are even ground into flour for baking pancakes. Apart from this standard usage of Oats, now you can even consume it in more exciting and delicious way.
True Elements Oatbix - made from Whole oat grain, sorghum syrup and barley malt is moulded together in a circular shape to enhance the experience of consuming oats. Consume it not only with Milk, but you can also give a fruity delight by adding your own choice of fresh or dried fruits to delight your taste buds. For the ones with a luscious sweet tooth, a spoonful of Raw Honey can just balance all your breakfast requirements in one.
How can True Elements Oatbix be beneficial for your health?
Enjoy the goodness of 100% whole grains in just a bowl:
Prepared from 100% natural, wholegrain oat groats and sorghum nectar without any other taste enhancers or flavours, a bowl of oat bix can help you get the required kick-start to begin your day with full energy.
Fix your instant hunger needs in less than 3 minutes:
Oatbix is purely baked with perfection to give you that crispy texture as that of snack. Get rid of your sudden hunger pangs with just milk and bix, easily prepared in less than 3 minutes without any cooking or heating method.
Maintain your waistline with a snack:
Loaded with the goodness of Oats, this can be your great go-to snack when the sudden hunger strikes. Being a rich source of fibre, you acquire a feeling of fullness and avoid binge eating on junk, thus contributing to your weight management.
Oat Groats, Sorghum Nectar, Barley Malt.
How to use:
- Place the bix on the bowl and pour milk over it. Pour it until the bix totally disperses in the milk. You can also add your choice of fruits for a tasty delight.
- Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 10-15 days of opening.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.