Masala Rolled Oats - Kanda Poha
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Tastes like traditional Kanda Poha
- Packed with 8.5g Dietary Fibre (Per 100gm)
- Consists of 14.5g plant-protein (Per 100gm)
- Zero Added Sugars
- Tasty retreat to your bland bowl of Rolled Oats
- Blended with tasty spices and Real veggies
Bored of eating plain oats every day? Don’t you wish to add a “masaledaar” twist to your breakfast and make it more interesting? Kill your traditional Indian Kanda (Onion) Poha cravings with True Elements Masala Rolled Oats.
Packed with abundant dietary fiber and plant-protein, a steaming bowl of Kanda (Onion) Poha will get you a kickstart change to your daily morning routine.
Rolled Oats, Groundnut, Onion Flakes, Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Spices and Condiments (Turmeric, Cumin, Salt, Asafoetida, Jaggery Powder), Soybean Oil.
How can True Elements Masala Rolled Oats be beneficial for your health?
- Fix your sudden hunger cravings instantly: Right when you are in a hurry and running short of time to prepare a wholesome breakfast treat for your stomach, a bowl of Masala Rolled Oats can come to your rescue. Simply add hot water and you are ready to get started for the day.
- The goodness of wholegrain oats in the form of Kanda Poha: To the ones who cannot give up on their breakfast routine of Poha, but also want to keep a check on their health, this hot-steaming bowl of Kanda Poha can be a perfect option for them.
How to prepare Masala Rolled Oats in just 3 simple steps:
- Take 1 cup of Poha (approx 30g) & 2 cups of water (approx 100ml) in a container, mix it well.
- Boil it for 5-7 minutes on a medium flame, till it reaches the desired consistency. Add salt, ONLY if required.
- Garnish Poha with fresh coriander leaves & lemon juice.
- Serve delicious hot Poha with a warm cup of Tea or Coffee
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
It contains Groundnut & Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.