Oolong Tea is an ancient Chinese tea. It is preferred by many people as it is partially oxidized and is known to possess the benefits of both, black tea and green tea.
True Elements Oolong Tea is a mild aromatic, rich variety of tea, which is processed by the handpicked tea leaves, perfectly intense and luxurious in taste. It holds the most delicate and soft flavour as compared to other teas, providing a perfect blend of taste and health.
How can Oolong Tea be beneficial for your health?
- Helps in weight management: The presence of a polyphenolic compound in this tea helps in burning fat and reduces obesity. It is also responsible for the metabolism of the body.
- Prevents ovarian cancer: Since it possesses anti-cancer properties, it helps in preventing the risks of ovarian cancer in women by killing the cancer cells in the body.
- Good for bone health: Consumption of this tea can help improve the bone mineral density and prevents osteoporosis. It also helps in the prevention of tooth decay and strengthens the bone structure.
- Improves mental health: If consumed on a regular basis, this variant of tea can help in improving mental health and alertness throughout the day. It keeps you away from stress and hence promotes in giving a sound sleep.
- Reduces stress: The polyphenols in this tea helps in relieving stress and provides you with a quick energy boost.
- Makes your skin healthier: Being rich in antioxidants, it slows down the oxidation process and prevents skin from ageing.
Besides these, it helps in the prevention of eczema, ovarian cancer and other chronological diseases.
Oolong Tea Leaves.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Use one teaspoon of Oolong Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Metabolism, Burns Fat & Aids In Weight Loss, Prevents Tooth Decay And Plaque Built-Up|
|Good Source Of||Antioxidants, Vitamin B3|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|