True Elements Dried Pitted Prunes are the healthy dry fruit. These are basically dried plump. These crinkled and wrinkled food is packed with amazing nutrients. These are not only succulent but also free from any added sugar. They are sweet, soft and have a rich flavour. They are succulent and have a raisin-like structure.
- Rich source of fibre.
- They are also a great source of iron.
- Consists of vitamins like vitamin A.
- Also consists of essential healthy fats.
How can Dried Pitted Prunes be beneficial for your health?
- They have a rich fibre content that facilitates regular bowel movements. Sorbitol also has a laxative effect. It also helps keep the colon cells healthy.
- Low on iron? It can help: They are a great source of iron which can help avoid and cure iron deficiencies.
- Is your eyesight declining? Have food for the eyes: They deliver a whopping amount of vitamin A in the form of carotenoids that our body converts into vitamin A used by the cells in the eyes that change light into nerve impulses.
- Improve your body functioning with these pitted prunes: They are rich in potassium that helps the body to function. This mineral aids in digestion, muscle contractions, heart rhythm, blood pressure and nerve impulses. Since the body cannot produce potassium, a diet with it can help you avoid such deficiencies.
- Sweet for your hair and skin: Iron deficiency often leads to hair loss. It maintains iron levels in the body and helps maintain healthy hair. It also helps slow down ageing process and makes you look young.
Dried Pitted Prunes.
How to Use:
Include up to 10 pitted prunes in your diet daily as a snack or add them to desserts and salads.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.