Quinoa is a superfood jammed with many nutrients. It can be replaced with rice for weight loss concerned people. It is an ancient food, comprised of all essential nutrients and healthy for any person.
True Elements Quinoa semi-processed is a less processed version of normal one. It is a naturally gluten-free product. It requires much time for cooking because of its less processed nature but can improve your health in several ways. Since it contains saponin, it is bitter in taste. However, it can taste much better when washed properly with water.
- High protein content and a low glycaemic index.
- Rich source of dietary fibre.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- It is also rich in vitamins and minerals like magnesium.
- Naturally gluten-free.
How is Quinoa Semi-processed beneficial for your health?
- Want to include more protein in your diet other than dal? Superfood to the rescue: Since it contains a high number of proteins and all essential amino acids, it is responsible for the growth and maintenance of the body. Athletes and people who work out can find a replacement to their protein shakes in quinoa. People concerned about their body regarding weight loss can attack upon quinoa as it is naturally gluten-free.
- Satiate your hunger: It is known to contain a high amount of fibre, which keeps your stomach full for a longer duration. Since it is rich in fibre, it aids in digestion and regulates the bowel movements of the stomach, keeping you safe from any stomach disorder.
- Want to get rid of tablets and other medication? It contains a lot of iron and magnesium in them, preventing anaemia. Consuming this food every day can also keep you away from those extra iron pills.
- Quinoa as a tasty food, why not? The fibre content in quinoa lessens the calorie intake of your body and keeps you free from unnecessary fat storage in your body. It is the best option as a snack for gym workouts who want to boost their athletic performance.
- Kill the risk of heart problem by consuming this superfood: It is a rich source of magnesium which helps in the circulation of blood and balances the blood pressure levels. It also maintains the cholesterol levels, thereby reducing the risk of strokes.
Apart from this, this superfood is known for boosting immunity and carrying out the proper metabolism activity of the body.
How to Use?
Since it contains saponin, it has a bitter taste. Hence, you need to wash it properly before consumption. Before cooking, it needs to be soaked in water for around 10 minutes. You can either cook upma from quinoa or garnish your salads with this superfood.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing gluten.