True Elements Acacia Honey is purely natural and available from the nectar of acacia flowers. It has a hint of floral flavour. It is unprocessed, unheated and unpasteurized and has a longer shelf life. It serves many health benefits apart from its sweet taste. It has hints of vanilla with no aftertaste and is sweeter than the ordinary honey.
- A natural sweetener extracted from acacia flowers.
- Has a low glycaemic index.
- It is high in glucose and fructose but low in sucrose.
- It possesses anti-bacterial properties.
- Can work as an instant energy booster.
How can Acacia Honey be beneficial for your body?
- Diabetic friendly sweetener: It has a low glycaemic index which helps in regulating the blood sugar levels and keeps diabetes at bay.
- Treats a cough and cold: Since it possesses anti-bacterial properties, it is helpful in treating cough and cold. Consume a teaspoon of this honey every day to get rid of a cough and cold faster.
- Fight off your sleep problems: A teaspoon of this before bedtime can keep you away from stress and help in giving you a sound sleep.
- Boosts athletic performance: It has been used by athletes to enhance their performance, provide energy and stamina by maintaining the glycogen level and increasing the recovery time better than any other sweeteners.
- Helps in improving the eyesight: Consumption of this honey helps in penetrating the deepest tissue which leads to a good and a clear vision.
Apart from these, it is also beneficial for blood, liver and boosting the immune system.
How to use:
Acacia Honey can be added to your tea, coffee, smoothies, juices, cereal or even porridge. It can even be consumed as a spread on your bread or waffle and a spoonful of this honey before bedtime can help you sleep better.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Do not refrigerate.