Raw Honey - Unheated And Unprocessed
- 100% natural.
- Consists antioxidants.
- Possesses antibacterial properties.
- Also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for digestion.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
Raw honey is not something usual that is seen in every house. It acts as a natural sweetener with many health benefits.
True Elements Raw Honey has a charm of its own. It is 100% natural with no preservatives or artificial colors. It is made available naturally from beehives and does not go through any heating process or pasteurization. It also has some flavor of flowers because it is directly extracted from nectar. It consists of certain carbohydrates that get easily absorbed in the blood and contain sugars such as fructose, glucose, sucrose, etc.
How can Raw Honey be beneficial for your health?
Want to boost your energy?
Have a spoon of raw honey every day: It is traditionally used as a quick energy booster. The glucose present in it acts as a quick source of energy.
Maintain your blood sugar levels:
It helps in controlling the blood sugar levels due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids.
Want to lose weight?
Consumption of honey with fresh lemon extract and warm water in the morning before consuming anything helps you in shedding calories and lose weight.
Have a non-drug safe remedy for anxiety:
It possesses several anticonvulsant, antidepressant, and antibacterial properties, which helps you feel relaxed and also helps in curing anxiety disorders. It also enables the production of serotonin which helps you in getting sound sleep at night.
Improve your stomach and liver health:
Natural raw honey is beneficial for both the upper gut and the intestinal tract. It provides various probiotics that increase the number of virtuous bacteria in the gut, thus stimulating the essential bacterial activity. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the liver.
Want healthy skin and hair?
It can nourish your skin, help heal wounds, reduce infection and can even keep acne at bay by preventing the entry of harmful bacteria into your body due to the presence of antioxidants. It can even help condition your damaged hair and keep yourself relaxed.
Besides this, it is also said to prevent the growth of cancerous cells. It is widely used by Yoga practitioners and is an important element of ancient medicine; Siddha and Ayurveda.
How to use:
- Raw honey can simply be consumed as a healthy drink along with warm water. It can be used in replacement of sugar in tea or coffee. It can be even used as a bread spread. Consume it with fresh lemon juice and warm water daily before breakfast. It can even act as a mask for glowing skin or can be applied to acne to heal it faster.
- Store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry dark place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Unpasteurized, Containing Natural Vitamins And Live Enzymes, Potent Germ Killer & Wound Healer|
|Good Source Of||Antibacterial nutrients, Antioxidants|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|