Raw Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax Seeds 150gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of iron.
- Contains vitamin E.
- Rich source of omega-3 fats.
- It contains antioxidants.
- Good for the digestive system.
- Availability:In Stock
Perfectly blended and crunchy, these 100% natural and high-quality True Elements Raw Seeds are a pack of a healthy snack, left raw to maximise the health benefits, for a quick energy boost that sustains. It is a combination of seeds with an additional health benefit to your overall body. They help in the overall functioning of the body due to the presence of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, antioxidants, fatty acids, etc.
How can Raw Sunflower, Pumpkin and Flax Seeds blend be beneficial for your body?
- Want to stay away from the risk of heart problems? These seeds can help you. Pumpkin seeds are a great source of minerals such as magnesium, iron and zinc, which promotes the proper functioning of the heart by preventing the hardening of arteries and preventing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Facing frequent stomach irritation? The high amount of fibre content in flax seeds helps in the digestion process, carries out proper working of the bowel movements and cures the stomach disorders. It also improves the gut health and prevents the entry of any harmful bacteria into the body.
- Boost your immunity: Consumption of Roasted Seeds can reduce the inflammatory diseases, thereby boosting the immunity. This mixture of seeds together strengthens up the immunity as they are highly rich in zinc which is responsible for boosting the immune system.
- Tired of munching boring snacks? This perfect blend of different seeds makes up a huge amount of vitamin E content which is good for the overall functioning of the body. It can be a great option for a healthy snack to hit on.
Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Raw seeds can be used in any way, as a healthy snack or a post-workout food to boost the performance. It is a low-calorie snack which can be consumed without any guilt of gaining weight. It can also be sprinkled on top of salads, smoothies, yogurt, etc. You can even use it on bakery items.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Seal lock pouch after every use.
Packed in a facility that handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Improves Skin Health, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Magnesium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids|