Darjeeling tea, also known as the champagne of teas is a pure black tea grown in the foothills of Darjeeling. This tea is a rich, golden liquid with an unparalleled taste and aroma.
True Elements Roasted Darjeeling Tea is an exquisite tea having a distinct flavour. It is a unique blend of tea, especially roasted for enhancing its flavour and aroma. It is one of the finest tea with a robust twist to it.
How can Darjeeling Tea be beneficial for your health?
- Finding it difficult to focus at work? Have a cup of roasted tea: The caffeine can keep you awake and amino acids can have a direct effect on your brainwave activity. Thus creating a relaxed yet alert state of mind. It also lowers the level of stress hormone.
- Wondering how to have a fresh breath?This tea inhibits the growth of decay-causing bacteria and reduces the risk of cavities.
- Suffering from frequent gas problems? This tea can be beneficial for your gastric health. It inhibits the production of a bacteria that causes stomach ulcer and can even reduce the risk of gastric cancer.
- A cup of tea for your heart: Daily consumption of this tea can help lower down the blood cholesterol levels, widen your arteries, improve your blood flow and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Stay away from common illness with this tea: Antioxidants of this tea fights the cell-damaging free radicals, reduces oxidative stress and bolsters immunity. Theanine also improves your body's response to infections.
Besides this, just like any other herbal teas, this tea can help you lose weight and reduce stress.
Black Tea Leaves.
How to use:
Use Darjeeling Tea as a replacement for regular Tea and feel the difference.
Just boil water and mix 1-2 teaspoon of black tea leaves (depending on your taste) with boiling water, let it brew for 2-3 minutes.
Serve it as a golden brew or add milk to it.