Roasted Flax And Watermelon Seeds 125gm
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of magnesium.
- Low in calories.
- High in iron.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Oxygen absorbent for extra freshness.
- Availability:In Stock
Seeds are nutritional powerhouses. It is always better to have two good things than one. This seed mix is a blend of nourishing seeds that can quickly add goodness to your diet.
True Elements Blend of Roasted Flax Watermelon Seeds is the perfect mix of two nutrient-rich super seeds. Both are brimmed with nutrition and health benefits. This crusty blend of seeds is perfect to boost health with taste. Flax Watermelon Seeds Blend (Roasted ) has a subtle nutty flavour and earthy aroma. These are unexpectedly delicious with a crispy texture.
How can Roasted Flax Watermelon Seeds improve your health?
- Trying to maintain your waistline? Add this blend to your diet: They are rich in fibre which promotes healthy bowel movements, promotes satiety and suppresses hunger, thus reducing the overall calorie intake and helping in weight management. It is also a low-calorie snack in itself, hence it reduces your calorie intake during snack time. Watermelon seeds contain several amino acids which improve the body's metabolism.
- Is it too difficult to keep your blood sugar levels maintained? Have this seed mix to ease it up: Magnesium improves plasma glucose, keeps your blood sugar levels in check and is hence beneficial for diabetic patients who find it hard to keep their sugar levels in control.
- Filling your palate with heart-healthy foods? Don't forget to add this snack: Helps in maintaining blood lipid levels and prevents hardening of arteries. It also aids in reducing blood pressure and the risk of heart ailments.
- Does your brain need rest and nutrition? Have seed blend: Vitamin E helps maintain a healthy nervous system. Iron present in it maintains a healthy blood flow towards the nervous system, thus reducing the stress of nerves and helps to keep it calm. It even reduces stress, anxiety and prevents cognitive memory decline. Vitamins help produce serotonin that improves your mood. It also helps regulate your sleep patterns.
- Is your irregular digestion hindering your work? Add these seeds in your food: Being a good source of fibre, it aids in digestion, maintains healthy bowel movements and prevents problems of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Trying to stay young? Snack on the seeds: It contains several antioxidants which protect your skin from pigmentation. Fats can maintain the glow of your skin and prevent dry skin. They also prevent the appearance of wrinkles. It provides more calcium than milk and can help boost bone mineral density, thus combating bone related problems that are common in old age. It can also prevent cognitive memory decline.
Besides, this seed blend can also help improve male fertility and reduce PMS symptoms in females.
Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to use:
Roasted Flax Watermelon Seeds can be consumed directly as a guilt-free snack or can be added to any of your cuisines. It is also recommended to be added in your bakery products, salads, dips, and smoothies.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Improves Skin Health, Aids in Weight Loss|
|Good Source Of||Magnesium, Omega Fatty Acids|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|