Roasted Flax seeds 500gm
- Rich source of fibre.
- It also consists of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Good for the digestive system.
- Helps maintain healthy blood flow.
- Availability:2-3 Days
Tags: Flax Seeds
Flax seeds, commonly known as Alsi in Hindi, are obtained from the flax plant. These tiny brownish seeds are a host of several nutritional elements. They are known for protecting health since bygone time.
True Elements Roasted Flax seeds are just natural raw seeds, free from any additives and are roasted to perfection. They are tastier and better version without any nutritional compromise.
How can Flax Seeds improve your health?
- Trying hard to shed the last vestige of fat? These seeds can help: They keep you fuller for a longer time and decrease your mid-meal cravings. This, in turn, reduces your calorie intake and aids in weight loss. They can also support fat loss and reduce your sugar craving, thus helping you maintain your diet.
- Is your stomach little goofed up? Have roasted seeds: They are laden with dietary fibre and are laxative in nature. Dietary fibre regulates proper bowel movements and prevents digestive problems like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Finding ways to keep diabetes at bay? They are the one for you: Lignans help in controlling blood sugar and builds up insulin sensitivity in glucose intolerant patients. It also improves fasting blood sugar levels and also reduces your sugar cravings.
- Maintain the health of your ticker with tiny seeds: They lower the LDL levels and averts the formation of plaque in arteries, thus helping in maintaining steady blood flow. It also reduces the risk of hypertension.
- Protects from cancer: Several lignans in seeds control hormone-related cancers and tumours. High level of fatty acids and lignans aids in combating prostate, colon and breast cancer. Amino acids can also help reduce the hardening of arteries, helps maintain healthy blood flow, thus reducing the risk of heart stroke.
- Need a quick brain boost? Add it to your food: Omega fats present in it can help improve brain functioning and can also help treat psychological problems such as memory loss, attention deficit syndrome, depression etc.
- Trying to maintain flawless skin: Add this seeds to your diet to support your skin goals: Omega 3 fatty acid combats acne, allergy and protects the skin from harmful UV rays. It also helps reduce dryness of skin.
- Is hormonal imbalance affecting your life? Have flax seeds: Lignans help regularise hormonal imbalances in women. The antioxidants also aid in reducing the menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings etc. and improves psychological health. It also regulates ovulation process and aids in steady and proper menstrual cycle.
Roasted seeds are a great source of nutrients for the vegetarians and vegans. It also best for the people who avert gluten in their diet.
How To Use:
Roasted Flax seeds can be consumed directly or can be added to salads and flours. It can also be added to the smoothies, health drinks or dough.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.