Roasted Flax Seeds Salted Crunch 125gmReview
Use Coupon Code TRUE10 & Get Extra 10% OFF.
- Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- High in proteins and fibre.
- Contains antioxidants.
- 100% natural and gluten-free.
- Low in carbs.
- Availability:In Stock
Flax seeds, also known as linseed, are obtained from flax plants. They are rich in fibre. They have a shiny appearance compared to sesame seeds and have a nutty look.
True Elements Salted Flax Seeds are perfectly roasted with a pinch of rock salt. These snacks are specially crafted for the salty snack lovers. Our flax seeds have a warm, subtle nutty and slightly salty flavour with a shiny appearance. They have a tempting and mouth-watering aroma and is one of the healthiest salty snack options.
How can Roasted Flax Seeds, Salted, prove beneficial for your health?
- Want to lose weight with seeds? Flax seeds are a rich source of fibre which helps in reducing hunger cravings. It keeps you full for a longer time and avoids eating while meals, thus promoting weight loss. It also boosts metabolic activities due to the presence of fatty acids like omega-3.
- Concerned about your digestive tract? Snack on fibrous flax seeds: They are loaded with fibre which aids in digestion and prevents several digestive issues.
- Want to boost your memory power? Seeds can come to your rescue: They are considered as brain food. Healthy fats can improve your brain functioning and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
- Want to maintain a healthy diet? Consume this seeds: People often avoid salty snacks while on a healthy diet. It can be a great way to satisfy your salty craving without much affecting your health. It can help in reducing cholesterol level and treats hypertension problem. It can actually keep several heart problems at bay.
- Having frequent mood swings? Add this snacks to your diet: They can help energize your mood. It can even help if you are facing menstrual or menopausal mood swings. It helps in reducing the cramps during the menstrual cycle.
- Helps in combating cancer cells: They are rich in antioxidants which are helpful in fighting breast cancer, prostate cancer or colon cancer.
- Keeps your skin healthy: It can help in getting you a glowing skin. Due to the presence of fatty acids like omega 3, it can help in keeping your hair healthy too.
Besides this, Salted Flax Seeds are jammed with many nutrients, hence can help in the prevention of several nutritional deficiencies.
Flax seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
You can consume Salted Flax Seeds directly as a snack or add it to salads, smoothies, curd, etc. You can also garnish soups with these seeds to add more taste.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Anti-inflammatory, Heart Healthy|
|Good Source Of||Protein, Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|