Snacks often have a bad reputation when it comes to the healthy lifestyle. They are always termed as unhealthy.
Unlike the common image of snacks, True Elements Salted Pumpkin Seeds is a guilt-free, healthy snack. Simple taste and high nutrition, these seeds are natural foods, roasted and spiced up with a little salt for making them easily palatable.
How can Salted Pumpkin Seeds be beneficial for your health?
Heart and liver health:
- These two are the primary organs of the human body and are more prone to various kinds of issues. Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of healthy fats and fibre, which helps maintain heart and liver health.
Promotes healthy sleep:
- It contains Tryptophan which helps to get proper sleep and has a positive effect on anxiety, appetite, and pain. It is a better way for good night sleep than popping those sleeping pills.
- These seeds are a rich source of zinc and antioxidants which helps to strengthen the immune system and prevent any stomach-related disorders.
- Magnesium helps to maintain the blood sugar level of an individual as this snack is low in calories and high in minerals such as zinc, magnesium, potassium, etc which contribute on lowering the cholesterol and thus manages the insulin production.
For postmenopausal women:
- Rich in natural phytoestrogens, it can help decrease blood pressure, hot flashes, headaches, joint pains and other menopausal symptoms. Zinc also reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Because of its high zinc content, it is said to support prostate health.
Pumpkin Seeds, Rock Salt, Natural Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
Salted Pumpkin Seeds can be confused directly as a mid-meal snack. They can also be added to your sandwiches, smoothies, bakery products, dips etc.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 15-20 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Boosts Immunity, Improves Digestion|
|Good Source Of||Zinc, Phosphorus|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|