Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin And Flax Seeds Watermelon And Chia 125gm
- Loaded with ample nutrients.
- High in antioxidants.
- Good for the overall health because of its mixture of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the body.
- Availability:In Stock
True Elements roasted sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds has an addition of watermelon and chia seeds in its pack. It can now be considered as a superfood since it contains nutrients, vitamins, minerals etc from all sources and can be helpful for the overall health of the body. Instead of relying on different packs for every other reason, you can jump on to this single pack for all nutrients.
Benefits of Low-Calorie Snacks - roasted sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds with watermelon & Chia:
- High in fibre and low in calorie, hence promotes weight loss.
- Considered as a superfood because of its protein content.
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse
- Pumpkin seeds can help in solving fertility issues.
- It helps in the production of sperm and functioning of the prostate gland in men.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids along with fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Because of this, flax seeds can help in the overall functioning of the body.
- Magnesium-rich watermelon seeds can help to keep your heart healthy.
- It can help to keep the flow of blood in tract because of its high magnesium content.
- Since chia seeds contain antioxidants, it can help combat cancer cells, reduce inflammation and can also become a dietary snack for diabetic patients in order to control their sugar levels.
Roasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, watermelon seeds, chia seeds, soy lecithin.
How to use:
You can consume them straight out of the box as a snack. It can also be sprinkled on soup and salads. You can even ground into powder & add to yogurts or dal.