Roasted Watermelon Seeds 125gm
- They are a rich source of fibre.
- Low in calories.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Good for the overall functioning of the body.
- Availability:Out Of Stock
The roasted watermelon seeds are a nutritious, crunchy snack better than your regular calorie-laden memories. These seeds are a perfect snack, roasted to perfection. These seeds are 100% pure and roasted with no additives. They are unexpectedly delicious. They are crispy in texture and have a slightly salty flavour.
How can Roasted Watermelon Seeds improve your health?
- Feeling a little fatigued? Snack on this seeds: It contains more calories than brown rice. It gives you a quick energy boost. It also contains protein which helps improve your workout performance.
- Trying to protect your ticker? Kick these seeds to curb: It contains several amino acids like arginine which helps in regulating the blood pressure.They are a good source of magnesium which is vital for normal functioning of the heart and helps to maintain ideal blood pressure. It also contains fibre which helps maintain blood lipid levels and reduce the risk of heart problems. It is beneficial in treating various cardiovascular diseases.
- Trying to have a baby? Have it to improve male fertility: These seeds contain lycopene which improves male fertility and increases sperm count. It also helps improve your sexual performance.
- Eat to stay beautiful: Protein helps maintain healthy nails and hairs.The antioxidants in this seeds nourish the skin and keep the signs of ageing like wrinkles away from your skin.Copper improves the texture of your hair. Healthy fats moisturize your skin and hair, prevents dry skin and scaly hair.
- Trying to cure diabetic? Eat seeds: Seeds help prevent sugar spiking and can help prevent diabetic complications.
- Need a quick immune boost? Snack on watermelon seeds: It contains carotenoids which act as antioxidants and combats the free radicals in the body, thus enhancing your immunity. Vitamin C in the seeds shortens the duration of sickness.
- Having stomach issues? Well, a seed snack can help: They are loaded with fibre which helps maintain healthy digestion and prevent digestive disorders.
- Are you having trouble remembering things? Snack on roasted seeds: Help sharpen your memory, It can quickly heal your memory loss issues.
How To Use:
Snack on it anytime and anywhere you want. These roasted watermelon seeds can also be added to your salad, sandwich or soups.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.