Roasted Watermelon Seeds - Protein Rich
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Rich source of zinc
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- Roasted Watermelon Seeds are loaded with iron
- Good for the overall functioning of the body
- Helps to boost body metabolism
This incredibly hydrating melon contains a lot of seeds, which we generally throw after consumption. But did you know that these little black seeds are really rich in nutrition? They are low in calories and offer an array of micronutrients like copper, zinc, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate, etc; which have various health benefits. The roasted watermelon seeds are a nutritious, crunchy snack which is way better than other calorie-laden memories. These seeds are 100% pure and roasted with no additives. They are unexpectedly delicious. They are crispy in texture and have a slightly salty flavor.
- Watermelon Seeds, Natural Soy Lecithin.
- No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How can Roasted Watermelon Seeds improve your health?
Good for heart and immunity:
These seeds help with stronger immunity and better health. Due to the presence of magnesium these seeds can also cure hypertension, which is directly related to heart health.
Good for diabetics:
These roasted seeds are really helpful in controlling diabetes. It is known to reduce the elevated blood sugar level and therefore can be a good snack option for patients with diabetes.
Eat to stay beautiful:
Protein helps maintain healthy nails and hairs. The antioxidants in these seeds nourish the skin and keep the signs of aging like wrinkles away from your skin. Copper improves the texture of your hair. Healthy fats moisturize your skin and hair, prevents dry skin and scaly hair.
How To Use:
- Snack on it anytime and anywhere you want.
- These Roasted watermelon seeds can be tossed onto our salad, sandwich or soups.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 6-7 days of opening.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Regulates Blood Pressure, Boosts Immunity|
|Good Source Of||Iron, Magnesium|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|