True Elements Seeds and Berries Muesli is an essential breakfast option as it doesn’t require much preparation. It consists of a mixture of whole grains, oats, seeds, dried berries, etc. all of which are extremely rich in vitamins and minerals which can be beneficial for health.
Seeds and Berries Muesli is a crunchy and a crispy treat for you and your family which offers a delicious treat because of the addition of berries to it. It is suitable for people of any age because of its low-calorie content and can be consumed at any time of the day.
How do Seeds And Berries Muesli benefit your health?
Fibre-rich healthy snack:
- Since it is a mixture of fibre-rich foods like oats, whole grains, sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds, wheat flakes, etc. it can be a great breakfast treat for weight watchers who are struggling to find taste in their boring, bland diet plan.
Immunity booster food:
- Sunflower Seeds in this pack can benefit your health in many ways as they are rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E is mainly responsible for regulating the bowel movements of the stomach and Zinc helps in boosting the immune system.
Prevent energy slumps:
- The presence of wheat flakes and whole grains in this muesli can increase your energy levels and keep you active throughout the day. Hence it can be beneficial for kids to make them stronger.
Heart healthy snack substitute:
- Oats and whole grains are a rich source of dietary fibre along with the presence of antioxidants. This can help in keeping your heart healthy.
Good for treating symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs):
- Dried cranberries and blueberries contain a powerful antioxidant proanthocyanidin which prevents the bacteria from sticking to the urinary wall, thus preventing the infection of the urinary bladder.
Besides these, Muesli can be a good go-to snack option for your sudden hunger pangs. It can keep you full for a longer time due to its high fibre content and leave your taste buds satisfied with a delicious and crunchy taste.
Whole Wheat Flakes, Rolled Oats, Dried Cranberry, Dried Blueberry, Raisins, Almonds, Muskmelon Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavour, colours and preservatives.
How to use:
Consume it as a raw snack or serve it with hot/cold milk, yogurt, ice-cream, etc. You can even add it to smoothies or salads. Storage Information: Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Consume it within 10-12 days of opening the pack.
Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing gluten.
Store in an airtight container to avoid moisture contamination. Keep away from direct sunlight. Best consumed within 30 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Suppresses Hunger Pangs|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Antioxidants|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|