Seeds And Berries Muesli - Fibre Rich
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
- Rich source of zinc.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids.
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Has low cholesterol.
- Rich source of protein and energy.
True Elements Seeds and Berries Muesli is an important breakfast option because it doesn’t require much preparation. It consists of a mix of whole grains, oats, seeds, dried berries, etc. all of which are extremely rich in vitamins and minerals which may be beneficial for health.
Seeds and Berries Muesli may be a crunchy and a crispy treat for you and your family which offers a delicious treat due to the addition of berries thereto. It's suitable for people of any age due to its low-calorie content and may be consumed at any time of the day.
Whole Wheat Flakes, oatmeal, Dried Cranberry, Dried Blueberry, Raisins, Almonds, Muskmelon Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Honey, Sugar, Natural Soy Lecithin.
No artificial flavor, colors, and preservatives.
How can Seeds And Berries Muesli benefit your health?
Fibre-rich healthy snack:
Since it's a mix of fiber-rich foods like oats, whole grains, sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds, wheat flakes, etc. it is often an excellent breakfast treat for weight watchers who are struggling to seek out the taste in their boring, ulcer diet plan.
Immunity booster food:
Sunflower Seeds during this pack can benefit your health in some ways as they're rich in vitamin E . Vitamin E is especially liable for regulating the bowel movements of the stomach and Zinc helps in boosting the Immunity system.
Prevent energy slumps:
The presence of whole grains, seeds, and berries in this muesli can increase your energy levels and keep you active throughout the day. Hence it is often beneficial for teenagers to form them stronger.
Besides these, Muesli is often an honest go-to snack option for your sudden hunger pangs. It can keep you full for an extended time thanks to its high fiber content and leave your taste buds satisfied with a delicious and crunchy taste.
How to use:
- Consume it as a raw snack or serve it with hot/cold milk, yogurt, ice-cream, etc. you'll even add it to smoothies or salads.
- Store it during a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Consume it within 10-12 days of opening the pack.
- Contains Soy. Packed during a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing gluten.
|Health Benefits||Lowers Cholesterol, Suppresses Hunger Pangs|
|Good Source Of||Fibre, Antioxidants|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|