Seeds & Berries Muesli 400gm
- Since it consists of whole grains, it is a rich source of dietary fibre.
- Seeds are rich in nutritious content such as vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.
- Berries are a rich source of antioxidants. Has comparatively low cholesterol.
- Rich source of protein and energy, hence more beneficial for kids.
- Availability:2-3 Days
True Elements Seeds and Berries Muesli is one of the essential breakfast options as it doesn’t require much preparation. It consists of a mixture of whole grains, oats, seeds, dried berries, etc. All of these are extremely rich in vitamins and minerals which can be beneficial for the health. It is a crunchy and a crispy treat for you and your family which offers a delicious treat by the addition of berries to it. It is suitable for people of any age because of its low-calorie content and can be consumed any time of the day.
Benefits of Seeds & Berries Muesli:
- Fibre-rich healthy snack: Since it is a mixture of fibre rich foods like oats, whole grains, sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds, wheat flakes, etc. it can be a great breakfast treat for weight watchers who are struggling to find taste in their boring, bland diet plan.
- Immunity booster food: Sunflower Seeds in this pack can benefit your health in many ways as they are rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E is mainly responsible for regulating the bowel movements of the stomach and thus helps in boosting the immune system.
- Prevent energy slumps: The presence of wheat flakes and whole grains can increase your energy levels and keep you active throughout the day. Hence it can be beneficial for kids to make them stronger.
- Heart healthy snack substitute: Oats and whole grains are a rich source of dietary fibre along with the presence of antioxidants. This can help in keeping your heart healthy.
- Good for treating symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): Dried cranberries and blueberries contain a powerful antioxidant proanthocyanidin which prevents the bacteria from sticking to the urinary wall, thus preventing the infection of the urinary bladder.
How to use:
Consume it as a raw snack or serve it with hot/cold milk, yogurt, ice-cream, etc. You can even add it to smoothies or salads. Storage Information: Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture. Consume it within 10-12 days of opening the pack. Allergen Information: Contains Soy. Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing gluten.