Spearmint Green Tea is an extraordinary version of green tea with a hint of spearmint.
True Elements Spearmint Green tea is a pack of amazing health benefits with an exquisite taste of spearmint. It is truly free from menthol. It aids in digestion and also carries out proper functioning of the brain. Being rich in antioxidants, it helps in shedding off calories.
How can Spearmint Green Tea be beneficial for your health?
- It possesses anti-bacterial properties, hence helps to keep a fresh breath.
- It is highly beneficial for people suffering from PCOS. It helps in reducing the excessive testosterone levels in females.
Improves blood circulation:
- This tea provides about more than 100% of the daily requirement of iron, hence it stimulates the production of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Magnesium present in this tea helps in reducing the risk of heart failures, strokes and atherosclerosis.
Keeps your nervous system strong:
- Biotin compounds present in this helps in preventing cognitive neurodegenerative diseases as it has a positive effect on the brain.
- This tea has a soothing effect which reduces stress and anxiety and helps in eliminating the side effects of stress hormones.
Helps in weight loss:
- Spearmint tea is rich in antioxidants which prove a detox to the body. It helps in reducing the intake of extra unnecessary calories.
Spearmint Leaves, Green Tea Leaves.
No artificial colour, flavours and preservatives.
How to Use:
Use one teaspoon of Spearmint Green Tea for every cup (150 ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required, strain and serve.
Store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Best consumed within 45 days of opening.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts & Cereals containing Gluten.