Spearmint Green Tea 100gm
The least pungent and subtle amongst the mint family, Spearmint has a very old place in human life. It is well-used mint in ancient Greek medicine and Ayurveda.True Elements Spearmint green tea is made from the Ceylon green tea leaves with an infusion of Himachal’s spearmint leaves. This special tea is endowed with balance and invigorating feel of Green Tea and cleansing properties of this leaves...
- Availability:In Stock
The least pungent and subtle amongst the mint family, Spearmint has a very old place in human life. It is well-used mint in ancient Greek medicine and Ayurveda.
True Elements Spearmint green tea is made from the Ceylon green tea leaves with an infusion of Himachal’s spearmint leaves. This special tea is endowed with balance and invigorating feel of Green Tea and cleansing properties of this leaves.
Flavour: Spearmint green tea is an energizing brew with refreshing mint flavour and a pleasant aroma. It is a vibrant flavour that transforms the regular green tea into something more lively.
Benefits of Spearmint Green Tea:
- Prevent the rumbling and gurgling feeling in the pit of your stomach: Ayurveda acknowledges spearmint as antiemetic and is acknowledged for alleviating nausea and is a remedy for pregnancy vomiting.
- Stressed with life? Have a cup of green tea: It has a soothing effect and calms chronic stress and anxiety. It eliminates the effect of stress hormone.
- Lose weight with a refreshing brew: Antioxidants prove as a detox to the body. It suppresses appetite, reduces intake of calories and also relieves pain, thus improving your workout performance.
- Are your irritated with the acne? A cup of this brew can help: Clears acne and prevents clogging of pores.
- Facing difficulty while breathing? It can help: It has a significant impact on the health of your respiratory system due to its naturally soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities. It can help to relieve a sore throat and tightness in the chest, alleviating congestion and irritation. These leaves powerful aroma can also help to clear up sinuses.
- Losing memory with age? Have a cup of tea to maintain brain health: The bioactive compounds have a positive effect on neurons can help prevent cognitive neurodegenerative diseases.
- Live longer with a steaming cup of tea: Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and circulation It also lowers the risk of several chronic diseases, keeps away several infections and helps you live longer.
Spearmint and Green Tea Leaves.
How to Use:
Spearmint Green Tea can be brewed in pure water, just like any other tea. Use one teaspoon of this tea for every cup (120ml) of water. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add a sweetener if required. Strain & serve.