Spearmint Infusion Tea 100gm
The tisane with the wonders of Spearmint leaves. This tea is native to Central America and is a perfect blend of hand-picked mint leaves from the Himachal region. It is a truly minty herbal infusion that can leave you feeling uplifted when you need it most. Why drink Spearmint Infusion Tea regularly? Spearmint tea is a renowned tisane for refreshment. It tastes bright and clean. It is loaded wi..
- Availability:Out Of Stock
The tisane with the wonders of Spearmint leaves. This tea is native to Central America and is a perfect blend of hand-picked mint leaves from the Himachal region. It is a truly minty herbal infusion that can leave you feeling uplifted when you need it most.
Why drink Spearmint Infusion Tea regularly?
Spearmint tea is a renowned tisane for refreshment. It tastes bright and clean.
It is loaded with Mint L- carvone and limonene. This aromatic herb contains several healthy phytonutrients and antioxidants. It is a rich source of essential oil menthol and is free from calories and cholesterol. It is also an extremely rich source of Vitamin C and hence is an ancient medicine for Scurvy. The essential oils that are released after brewing enhance the flavour and health benefits of the tea.
How does Spearmint Infusion Tea help in improving your health?
- Use this delicious tisane for controlling unnecessary hair growth in women: Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted male-patterned hair growth in women. It is an embarrassing condition for many women. With a just few sips of delicious infusion tea, you can dramatically reduce the hair growth and can help regain your confidence.
For better results, have a hot cup of this brew, twice daily.
- Use spearmint tisane to soothe stress: The menthol is known as a muscle relaxant that helps help soothe anxiety or stress. Trying sipping a cup of this tea with your favourite song as a break during a hectic schedule to get the most of this brew.
- Try this herbal brew for concentration: Having a hard time to crack your brain and maintain your attention? Maybe this tea is the solution.
- The aroma of this tea can help increase focus and concentration. The fragrance of menthol stimulates the brainâ€™s memory centre, thus helping you focus better.
- Relieve pain with a cup of tea: Are you always in pain? Chronic pain is usually a sign of the underlying medical condition. Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, this mint brew can help you get relief from minor aches.
- Tea for pregnant women: Pregnancy is no walk in the park. The women often suffer from unpleasant symptoms. While such important and sensitive walk of your life, it can be one of your allies.
- Due to its strong anti-emetic effects, it helps relieve morning sickness and is best to be consumed for kick-starting the day For better effects, slowly sip this tea.
- Maintain your beauty with this tea: If you suffer from acne, this tea can be a natural solution. It boosts estrogen levels which prevent acne break-off caused by hormones. It can even soothe burns and rashes.
- Soothe your stomach with just a cup of this tea: Does the severe abdominal pain take a toll on your life? Worry not, it can help you cope with this condition. It is a natural remedy for bloating, gas and constipation. This tea contains carminative elements which help release the discomfort. Its antispasmodic properties help reduce nausea and vomiting.
Besides all this, this brew also helps in maintaining healthy sleep cycles, shredding unnecessary belly fat, boosting immunity, treating fungal infections etc. As said earlier, it is also a well-known remedy for scurvy.
Bearing all of these benefits in mind, donâ€™t forget that peppermint tea can also have a few side effects. Some people are allergic to menthol; make sure that this is not the case with you.
When to drink Spearmint Infusion tea?
Researchers have recommended taking a cup of infusion tea for the women suffering from hirsutism or PCOs. It is also advised to consume it to feel refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Wondering how to make yourself a cup of refreshing cup of tea? Here's the easiest way -Just pour hot water over the leaves. Let it steep for 3 minutes and you're all set!