True Elements Spearmint Infusion Tea is a tisane with the wonders of Spearmint leaves. This tea is native to Central America and is a perfect blend of hand-picked mint leaves from the Himachal region. It is a truly minty herbal infusion that can leave you feeling uplifted when you need it the most.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
- Contains several phytonutrients.
- Also rich in essential oil menthol.
- Low in calories and free from cholesterol.
- It is also a rich source of minerals and vitamins like vitamin C.
How does Spearmint Infusion Tea help in improving your health?
- Use this delicious tisane for controlling unnecessary hair growth in women: Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted male-patterned hair growth in women. It is an embarrassing condition for many women. With a just few sips of delicious infusion tea, you can dramatically reduce the hair growth. For better results, have a hot cup of this brew, twice daily.
- Use spearmint tisane to soothe stress: The menthol present in this tea is known as a muscle relaxant that helps help soothe anxiety or stress. Try sipping a cup of this tea which can keep you relaxed.
- The aroma of this tea can help increase focus and concentration. The fragrance of menthol stimulates the brain's memory centre, thus helping you focus better.
- Relieve pain with a cup of tea: Chronic pain is usually a sign of the underlying medical condition. Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, this mint brew can help you get relief from minor aches.
- Tea for pregnant women: Pregnant women often suffer from unpleasant symptoms. Consumption of a cup of this tea can help you in keeping you calm and stress-free, which is necessary during pregnancy.
- Maintain your beauty with this tea: If you suffer from acne, this tea can be a natural solution. It boosts estrogen levels which prevent acne break-off caused by hormones. It can even soothe burns and rashes.
- Soothe your stomach with just a cup of this tea: Does the severe abdominal pain take a toll on your life? Worry not, it can help you cope with this condition. It is a natural remedy for bloating, gas and constipation. This tea contains certain elements which help release the discomfort. Its antispasmodic properties help reduce nausea and vomiting.
Besides, this brew also helps in maintaining healthy sleep cycles, shedding unnecessary belly fat, boosting immunity, treating fungal infections etc. As said earlier, it is also a well-known remedy for scurvy.
How to use:
You can consume this tea any time of the day. It is prepared in the same way as the ordinary tea. Add 2 tablespoons of Spearmint Leaves to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 2-3 minutes. You can even use honey as a sweetener to develop a sweet taste.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture and strong odours.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts.